Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Summer Blogging

20/12/16

Activity 1

Imagine that you were one of the Duggar children and you had 18 brothers and sisters. What do you think it would be like to have so many sisters and brothers living with you in one house? On your blog please tell us what you would like and what you wouldn’t like about living in such a large family.

I would like to live in a large family because you would have people to play with and we would have a big van and I always wanted a van because you have more space.

I wouldn't like to live in a large family because they would be annoying and when there is dishes I would have to do it and I hate doing dishes because you have to wash all the plates and cups and you have to move your hands a lot.

I'm saying that because i'm lazy hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment