Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Summer Blogging

20/12/16

Activity 2


Let’s imagine that you have been asked to host a visitor from another country. They are going to come and stay with you for three days. During that time, you are expected to take them on a tour of New Zealand and show them some our most famous icons. Where would you take them? If it was me, I might take them to Mt Cook in the south island, to the Sky Tower in Auckland and to Chums Beach in the Coromandel. What about you? On your blog, tell us which three famous places in New Zealand you would go with your visitor.
I would go to Rangitoto,Skytower and to Hamilton Gardens I have chosen those three famous places because they look very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samuel,

    Great choices for places to take your visitors. I have had the chance to visit each of the three locations that you've selected and I would definitely recommend each one. I actually spent my first ever Christmas in New Zealand hiking on Rangitoto. Our family had just moved to the country and we went for a tramp with some friends. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we were able to look back across the water from the top of the ovlcano and admire Auckland city. It really is a gorgeous city!

    I hope that you've enjoyed your time here in Auckland this holiday. Did you go anywhere special over the past six weeks? I have spent a lot of time at the local beaches in my area. I like out west and try to get to Karekare or Anawhata beach as much as possible :-)

    Bye for now!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete