Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Summer Blogging

17/12/16

Activity 2



  1. The name of the capital city is ___Tokyo________________________
  2. The population of the capital city is _____127.3 million__________________
  3. In January, the weather in the capital city is usually ____In January it is cold___________________
  4. The capital city is located in the ______Northwestern_______________ (northern, southern, middle) part of the country.
  5. The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city are _Japanese______________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Great work Samuel!
    I done the same country as you! Great answering next time you should put some information about tokyo for the bloggers to know. but great job keep it up and have a great xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Samuel,

    Wow it looks like you have been super busy over the holidays! Well done on all of your blogging, I'm really looking forward to catching up on everything you've written. Awesome!

    Great fact hunting here. Tokyo sure sounds like a busy place, I'm not sure I could quite imagine living in a city with 3 times the population on New Zealand living there. Crazy!

    It sounds like your trip might be a bit chilly, I hope you have packed plenty of warm clothes for your trip? If you were to visit Japan, do you think you would spend most of your time in Tokyo or would you venture out? Whenever I visit a new country, I always try and spend as little time as possible in major cities. But that's because I like exploring the countryside so much!

    I hope you've been having a really fun holiday Samuel. Can't wait to see what you've written about next!

    Naku noa,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete