Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

Activity 2: Bell Bottom Pants















Fashion in the 1970s was quite unique. Take a look at the pictures of a ‘typical’ 1970s outfit and tell us, on your blog, two things that you like about 1970s fashion and two things that you don’t like about the fashion of the day. I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants. What about you?

2 things that I like the 1970's clothes.

1.I like the shirts that the guys are wearing they look alright.

2.I like the styles that the boys are wearing.



2 Reasons why I don't like the clothes from then.

1.Their pants that the guy is wearing don't look very good to wear.

2.I don't like what the girls are wearing because it looks too tight on them.

                             


1 comment:

  1. Hi again Sam, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the fashion of the 1970's. I like the way you've organised your points.

    I couldn't agree with you more, the shirts the men are wearing aren't actually too bad, although I probably wouldn't tuck mine in. The guy's pants on the far right are very strange. I would never wear them!

    The girl's clothing is very colourful and I don't think it's too strange, except for the lady with the yellow pants, they're very wide at the bottom.

    Which do you prefer, the fashion of the 1970's or today?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete