Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Day 3: It’s All in the Family

Activity 1: The More, the Merrier? victorian family.jpg
In the 1800s, most families were pretty big. In fact, many parents had an average of seven to nine children.  Imagine that you were a child in the 1800s and you had nine siblings.

On your blog, please tell us how you would feel. Would you enjoy being a member of such a large family? Why or why not?






If I was in a large family I would feel protected. I would enjoy being a member of such a large family because you have older brothers and sisters and they will always be there for you.  

5 comments:

  1. Hey there Sam, my name is Billy and I will also be blogging with you this Summer. I've enjoyed reading your responses to the activities so far. Well done on being so motivated!

    That's a clever thought, I didn't think about being protected in a large family. Who or what do you think you would need protection from?

    I think I might go a bit hungry with so many mouths to feed!

    Do you think you would always get along with your nine brothers and sisters?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sam,
    I love the way how you said you would love to be in a big family because you feel protected and they will always be there for you I feel the same way because I do come from a big family.
    Great Work

    By Akesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, Fantastic work and yes, you are right your siblings with be there for you and always. I also feel protected. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samuel
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    How amazing this work is. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Samuel,
    I Would love to have lots of siblings because you can feel protected, also you all can play games together like rugby.

    I wouldn't have lots of siblings because sending them to school will be too much money to spend, especially if all of you need a Chromebook.

    Good Work
    Jerome;)

    ReplyDelete