Pages

Friday 29 December 2017

Day 3: The Great Depression (The 1930s)

Activity 1: Dealing with Stress
In New Zealand, many people lost their jobs during this decade. Experts predict that as much as 30% of the population was unemployed. It was a very stressful time for families.

Sadly, many of us still experience stress in our lives to this day. When I feel stressed I try to go for a walk or pop into my local gym for a quick workout. Exercise makes me feel better. What about you?

On your blog, please tell us what you do when you want to relax or de-stress. Do you read a favorite book, watch a favorite television show or talk to someone special?  What are your tips for dealing with stress?

*I watch my favorite Youtuber, Jake Paul.

*I go play pool with my uncles.

*I go for a long sleep

3 comments:

  1. Hey Samuel,
    If I'm angry I just go for a sleep and keep sleeping for almost the whole day, then I'm all energised.

    Great work
    Jerome;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jerome,

      This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey team! I also like to go for a sleep when I'm depressed or out of energy. I also eat a lot of sweet treats to lift my energy up! :) It's great to see you commenting on other students' work.

      Jade C.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Samuel,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team :)

    When I am stressed, I like to get dressed in my nice clothes and hang out with my friends. I also like to have some sweet treats to cheer me up (also get my sugar level up) and I don't have a favourite You Tuber so I watch TV programmes that I enjoy.

    I've never watched Jake Paul's videos, what does he usually vlog about? :)

    It was nice reading about your ways to de-stress!
    I will be back to read more.

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete