Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Day 5: Looking into the Future

Activity 1: Your Future Self
It may be hard to imagine, but one day you will graduate from high school and it will be time to decide what to do next. You may want to study at university, become an apprentice, go to training college, travel, or start working. There are so many options!

Take a minute to think about your future. What would you like to do when you finish school? Would you like to work in a specific job? Would you like to study at university? What would you study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers!

I would like to study at university so I could get the great job I can work at. I would work as a technology person cause I'm really into computers and how they make games and that stuff. I would maybe work with that for about 3 years then go with my family overseas so we can travel around the world.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Samuel, it's awesome to hear that you would like to go to university once you grow up. I hope you work hard and achieve your goal. It would be awesome to be a game trialer. People actually get paid to play games and test them out.

    Where do you think you would like travel to?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete