Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Activity 2: Flying Cars

Let’s imagine that you’ve just learned to drive, and your family has decided to buy you a brand new car. You are allowed to choose from any of the following designs:

Red-Cadillac-750x443.jpghummer.pngflying car (2).jpg

On your blog please tell us which of the three cars you would choose and why.

I would get the white car because whenever we want to go to our family in Tonga and help them we could just fly there and we can take anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samuel,

    I have to agree that the white car certainly looks like the one that would be most helpful if you have to travel overseas to see your family. I wonder if its tank would hold enough gas to get you all the way. I wouldn't want to find the tank empty part way to the island... Perhaps it's so speedy that it covers great distances in a short time!

    Do you visit your family in Tonga very often? It must be hard for them to have you away in Auckland. I hope you like living in New Zealand! It's such a beautiful country with lots of good opportunities for schooling and work.

    Keep up your good work on the blogging program and I hope you're really enjoying your summer break!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Samuel,
    I agree with you because you can travel to other countries on that car. I like the car but I wonder if it's a 5 seater or more?.

    Great work
    Jerome;)

    ReplyDelete