Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Activity 2: Migration

Over the past few decades, there has been a huge rise in the number of people coming to New Zealand to live and/or travel. I was one of those people! In fact, I moved with my family to New Zealand in 2010 and I am so glad that I did. It’s a pretty amazing place to call home! At the moment I live about 10 minutes from three stunning beaches and a beautiful national park.

Speaking of home, where do you live? On your blog, please post a picture of your hometown and provide a list of three things that tourists, like us, could do if we came to visit. What do you like most about your hometown? (Remember the guidelines for being Cybersmart, and never post your address online).


Everyone 55a Tripoli Rd, Panmure is not my address it is just an image from google.
Image result for Panmure

*You could go to the Mt Wellington mountain and see the great view from up there.

*You could go the Panmure town center and go shopping because we have a lot of stores there for you to go to and buy stuff you want.

*You could go to the Panmure basin and go for a walk around this big lake.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Samuel,
    You look like you have a algood house, I know you live near Laki because I've been to his house and he told me that you live up the road or near his house.

    Good Work
    Jerome;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Samuel,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team. I will also be reading and commenting on your blog post! It's been raining for the last couple of days so I hope we will have some sunny days this week!

    I live near Panmure, and I used to be a student teacher at Riverina Primary School so I know the area really well! I have been to the Panmure Basin and it is definitely the place I would recommend people to visit for a walk and just to relax. Going up Mt Wellington wasn't hard for me and it was exciting to look down and see the whole Panmure area from the top. I also would recommend the swimming pool near Pamure Basin - have you been there before?

    I look forward to reading your next blog post!

    Cheers,
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete