Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Activity 2: Sporting Heroes


In 2015, a kiwi golfer named Lydia Ko became the youngest woman in the world to reach the #1 ranking.  She was only 17 years old. Many people from here in New Zealand and overseas really admire her and think of her as a modern-day sporting hero. Who is your sporting hero? They can be a famous athlete, or even a member of your family or community. It’s completely up to you.

On your blog tell us about your sporting hero. Who are they? Why are they a hero? Include a photo of them in your blog post.

My Sporting hero is Jason Taumalolo. Jason Taumalolo is a famous rugby player and a very good rugby player. He is my hero because he taught me how to tackle better, I sucked at tackling and let the other team get a try and I came home and started watching his video and it inspired me to tackle my friends while we play rugby.
Image result for Jason taumalolo

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Sam, thanks for sharing your favourite sporting hero, Jason Taumalolo. He is an awesome league player. I like how he didn't play for the Kiwis but went to play for Tonga. I thought that was really cool. It's a shame they lost to England in the World Cup. I think they were a bit hard done by though. That last try was a bit unfair.

    Did you watch much of the Rugby League World Cup?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samuel,
    I like your sporting hero because he can help you learn how to tackle properly like you said. He's a cool guy.

    Great work
    Jerome :);)

    ReplyDelete