Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Summer Blogging

20/12/16

Activity 2

Before you start packing your suitcase you will want to create a list of everything that you will need to bring with you. Most airlines let you bring one big suitcase with you so you’ll have to think carefully about what you want to bring…
On your blog site, post a list of everything that you need to pack for your trip. Put a star (*) beside the 5 items that you think are the most important.

1. * Clothes
2. * Netbook
3. PS3
4. * Shoes
5. Lollies
6. * Family
7. * Books

2 comments:

  1. Hey Samuel it's me Von from room 7,

    While I was reading throughout your list, I was shocked when I saw your family in the list....I mean it would be a splendid idea to bring them with you but have you stoped and thought about how much it would cost for your whole family to go overseas with you. I'm pretty sure you have more then just 7 things to take with you to your chosen country...is there?

    Great work remember to keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Samuel,

    This is a good start to your packing list! Whenever I travel anywhere I have to write a big list, because I have a terrible memory so I need to make sure I remember everything I need.

    I like what Von said, I think it's wonderful that you want to take your family to Japan? But if they can't make it over with you, how about taking a nice photo of them instead? That way you can carry them with you wherever you go.

    If you're only able to take one suitcase, I'm not sure your PS3 would be necessary to take? It's pretty bulky, plus you wouldn't want to go all the way to Japan to stay in your hotel room all day playing games would you? There's so much to explore!!

    I like that you're thinking about taking books Samuel. What kind of books do you like to read? They're a great idea for the plane ride over.

    Time to get packing I guess?

    Cheers :-)
    Dan.

    P.S. Don't forget your passport! Won't get far without that...

    ReplyDelete