Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Summer Blogging

20/12/16

Activity 1

Imagine that you have just entered the zoo. On your blog, tell us what you think you might see on your visit. You can start with this sentence:
I had just entered the zoo when, all of a sudden, I saw…
Aim for a blog post of 8 - 10 sentences in length. You can do it!

I had just entered the zoo when, all of a sudden, I saw the lion jump out of his/her cage it bit all of the peoples head off and it was only my with my head on it was chasing my then I ran to the toilet and I locked the door and he/she was scratching the door with his/her claws, I was looking for a way out and I saw a open window so when the lion scratched the door open I quickly ran up the wall and jumped out the window. Then I heard someone running, it was a cheetah it was running as fast like Usain Bolt it came to me and stopped so I patted him/her on on head and the lion came so I ran and left the cheetah to fight the lion, I ran as fast as I can and when I came back the lion was on the ground and when I went to touch it opened its eye and I fell back and it ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED!!! at me then the cheetah came out of no where and killed the lion so I ran out of the zoo and went home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samuel,

    Wow, what an action packed story. Oh, my goodness! I was reading your story and leaning forward toward the computer because I couldn't wait to read about what happened next.

    I'm sorry to hear that the cheetah killed the lion but I am very glad that you weren't hurt in the battle. Have you ever seen a cheetah or a lion in real life? I've seen lions in the Auckland zoo but no cheetahs. What about you?

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete