Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Summer Blogging

20/12/16

Activity 1

What are your favourite things to do in the summer time? For this activity you have two different options: (1) You can take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer time activities and upload it to your blog along with a description of what you’re doing or (2) you can write a paragraph that tells us about what you love doing in the summer on your blog. It is completely up to you!



What I like to do in the summer time when we stay home I like to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samuel,

    I agree with you I also like yo sleep in summer time when we stay home.

    Keep up with the good blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samuel,

    I love this picture! It reminds me of my son, Aronui, who also loves to sleep when we are at home. He often curls up with our cat (Jackson) and the two of them crash out on the bed, the sofa, the chair (or sometimes, even, the floor)...

    Sweet dreams!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete