Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - Activity 2 Day 3

11/7/16
Activity 2: Take a picture of yourself playing one of the 28 Olympic sports and post it to your blog along with the name of the sport and a brief description of what you are doing in the picture. As an example, I have posted a picture of my son, Aronui, posing as an archery competitor. He made his bow out of a tree branch!

webcam-toy-photo6.jpg
This is me doing a wrestling move on my brother I put him upside down then I drop him on the ground I did this because I like playing wrestling you can't see my brother face because the camera was too small.

1 comment:

  1. You look like a real wrestler, Samuel. I have to admit that I feel badly for your brother, though, was he okay? He must really love you to agree to have his picture taken hanging upside down!

    Cheers :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete