Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

Mother's Day Celebration

20/5/16

On Mother’s Day we were going out for lunch for Mother’s Day we went to Dida’s food store at Ponsonby.

When we went there it was so awesome because their food was
delicious.My brother and sister and aunty had fish and chips, my dad had scrambled eggs with mushrooms on the side, my little brother and sister had pancakes with bacon, and I had a beef sandwich. For our drinks we had 3 hot chocolates,3 banana smoothies,1 cola and 1 tropical smoothie. I had 1 hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows on the side.

My aunty felt happy because it was her first time eating at the restaurant where my dad works. She felt proud when we gave her the best day of her life.

1 comment:

  1. I learned to write about one moment on Mothers Day and used my senses, adjectives and similes to add interesting details to my writing.

    ReplyDelete