Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

The Welcome of the Statue of Mary

On a beautiful sunny day we went to the church to see the statue of Mary because the nuns brought her to New Zealand after getting blessed from Pope Francis and after the nuns were telling us about their journey to New Zealand, the whole school did the Rosary, every class took a turn saying the Rosary even the teachers, we all said the rosary nice and quickly.

I was inspired by the nuns because they told us what CARE stands for, and they told us to do the rosary everyday and from that day I was doing the rosary every night before I went to bed because it is the right time for me to do it because my family is always playing music and they are always loud.

After that the nuns told us that the statue is going to be there until 2 o’clock and my class went there 10 minutes before they were taking to take our time to be silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment