Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Rugby Report

On Wednesday all the boys went to a rugby tournament at Varsity. First we versed The Barbarians, the team that didn’t make the Pt England and Macky started off with a kick, it was a close game because we lost by one point I thought we were going to win but there was a fast guy that like he was running from something scary. After that I really thought we were gonna win the next game because when I saw Baily Road they look very small and when the game started that is when the big boys came out.

The two games after that were Glen Innes and Panmure Bridge, those games were pretty good the first half but the second half I felt like everyone got tired and we gave away three tries to one of the players in Glen Innes. Panmure Bridge was good because they had one good player that I know plays for a club and he scored like three tries and we scored 2 tries. Then we had Pt England and I knew we were going to lose because they were very big and they taller than all of us and the same height as the tallest person in our team. After that we lost and went back home.

Today I felt amaze because I thought we would win at least one game but at the end it was a fun day because I learnt to communicate with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment