Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

My Highlight of the 60th Jubilee of my School

My highlight of the 60th jubilee of my school was when my group (The Fijian Group) went up on stage and everyone got excited. I was nervous but during the dance I wasn’t because I wasn’t looking at anyone making a funny face at me, I was looking at the door where my older brother was. Our dance was a bit funny because the music stopped for a moment, I really thought that the little kids sitting down in the front would have stood up and do the dance, but the teacher said to make them sit down because they would’ve not known which way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam ,
    I also did enjoy your Fijian performance ,
    I think that next time you should explain a bit more further and put more information and details to describe why you were nervous ,

    Good work !

    ReplyDelete