Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Activity 2: Lord of the Rings

Arguably one of the most famous movie trilogies of all time, The Lord of the Rings, was filmed in New Zealand. All three movies were directed by a New Zealander named Peter Jackson. The first movie was released in 2001, the second in 2002 and the third in 2003. The movies cost an estimated $300 million to produce!  


Imagine that instead of spending the money on the movies, Peter Jackson decided to give all of this money to you. Lucky you! On your blog, tell us what you would do with $300 million dollars. How would you spend it? It is a lot of money so please think carefully about it and spend it wisely


I would spend this money wisely, but I don't know what to spend it on. All I want to buy is a big house and 5 cars and give money to my family. Then give the rest to the people in need.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Samuel,
    It's funny how you want 4 cars because I'd get a nice car then give 100 million to my family and 2 million for my cousins family.

    Great Work
    Keep it up your almost finished!.
    Jerome:) Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Samuel,
    Not great thinking of getting 4 cars maybe give some money to family,cousins when they are in need and send some to country when they have a earth quake like tonga.
    But Great work.

    By Akesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Samuel, thanks for sharing your thoughts on how you would spend all that money! It sure is a lot.

    I like how you're taking care of people in need. I'm not sure you'll need five cars! I'd like to take a big holiday and travel the world for a long time. It would be cool to put it into a charity. You could buy a lot of houses with all that money.
    I'd definitely take care of my friends and family too.

    What kind of cars would you buy?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Billy for your respond, I would get five cars because I got a big family.
      The cars will be all be a 7 seater.

      Delete
    2. Awesome idea! You might like to get something flash for yourself for when you're old enough to drive.

      Delete